another new year coming !!!

After the 1st of January's new year~~~now comes the next new year ^^~~~the new year i love the most !!! CNY !!! CHINESE NEW YEAR !!! IT'S TIME TO "HUNT" ANG PAO !!!
well..nw is juz the beginning of the event onli~~~so me n my family ar "deco"-ing the house la~~buy some new stuff la~~~blablabla~~but as for me~~i still plying my games ^^~~while my parents ar bz "deco"-ing the house(wat a bad son~~:P)
of cuz i oso got "deco" something la~~~i "deco" my blog ^^....from a dark emo(kinda) background become a CNY feel blog(i think.....) but tis CNY feel will hold on until the end of CNY den turn bak to dark emo background XD
as i said~~it's the beginning of the event onli~~so ntg to write yet xD (plus i left my camera at cyber XD...so juz can use hp to take photo which will come out veri blur...wakkakaa)
CNY still hav 2 weekz to go~~~

No comments: