WeN's must Buy List !!!!

well......is alrdy september 2009 !!! so hav a few more monthzzz...my age will b beginning wif "2" no more "1" d.....YES !!! next year i m 20 d !!!! TwT....old d XPPPPP
so tis my 20 years old muz DO LIST(or rather say it as BUY LIST):
1. Soul Evans's Costume(Both Version) n Wig !!!
Problem: NO money~~~~TwT

2. Simon chouginga-gurren-dan version (FINAL BATTLE FORM !!!)
Problem: Star-shaped sunglass....muscle(8pack)....the cape......core drill 3. Saix
Problem: No Money~~~ the claymore

4. Lancer
Problem: the spear....n again....muscle (8pack) 5. Zell
Problem: The Tattoo...n his fighting skill....

6. Kira Yamato
Problem: Helmat !!! n armour !!!!

well....this is my dream present for my 20 years old birthday la !!! n oso my dream list of MUST BUY !!!! for myself onli la.....for my baby 1....hehe...is juz in my brain ^^

No comments: