A veri FARK UP day !!! damit !!!

25 oktober....is my "BEST" trip bak to cyberjaya !!! i repeat !! "BEST" !!! actually tat day morning i wake up at 7am i alrdy feel veri annoyed d !!! cuz there is a vocaloid photoshoot HAPPENING IN MMU CYBERJAYA !!! MY DAM FUCKING SCHOOL !!!!
den ok...nvm...ray tell me i can arrive late...but not too late.....so ok la......den when i go to airport...wana start my journey to rush there.....mana tau the airasia girl say tis to me "soli boy, your airplane has juz depart at 7.30am !! u din receive the inform ke ??" i was like "ya...i online 24hourz din receive any email from u airasia"....den she say "ok ok...nvm nvm...i change your flight to afternoon flight la...morning flight no more d.....afternoon flight is 3pm"....i was like " WTF ?!!?!?"
so ya....i m stuck at the airport doin ntg but drawing....damit !!! i miss everything !!! i miss the photoshoot !!! i miss levan polka !!! i miss caramaldansen !!! i miss hetalia march !!! I FUCKING MISS THE FUN !!!!!
eham.....no mood to read d...so i end here la....
"tis is your piss off customer, WeN here....i would like to represent the crewmember to say thank you and hope u have a 'FUCKING NICE" trip wif airasia...thank you"
P/S: Female WeN win against Male WeN n KaI....so sometimes i act like a girl dun scold me ya......cuz my mum yell at me when i acting like a girl durin my sem break XPPP my present for air asia !!! a middle finger !!!!
tis is wat i draw la at the airport TwT.....
the nite b4 tis fark up day.....i try on another wig....which let me mum yell at me ><
bwahahahaha~~~~later my wedding is i m the bride....my future wife is the bridegroom....omg ?!?!? 1 epic wedding xDDD
*sumting pop up durin i was thinking how to draw the "female wen"*

No comments: