Emina Halloween Trip Day 2 end phrase

1st kena wake up by deardear's alarm clock~~~but still sleep bak...sleep until 8.30am...hadi n tasha sms me to call me get rdy....juz we all(me,dear,mamoru n kyon) done rdy....hadi run to my house door n say "the bus is here" so we go hav a nice...yes !!! NICE !!! breakfast....
durin makan there.....we saw gems "KO-ed" sleeping while every1 is eating....XDDDD fast fast onli....after havin breakfast.....on the way bak to villa....we saw our mmu cyber bus !!! omg ?!?!? den we go get our stuff la.....den say good bye to the melaka ppl terutamanya faz, the VP of emina melaka !!! u roxx man !!! i hav fun hanging out wif u !!
den we head to zend's villa....get a group photo....den zend n beat chow....exo folo us bak to cyber....in the bus ya...every1 is KO-ed.....sleep until we reach streetmall.....den at stad building there....fazri n kamil giv the farewell speech....den every1 say bye bye lu~~~n of cuz i hug my dear n say to her...we will meet veri soon....dun b sad ><.....of cuz i run quickly....to like prevent my heart to break down la....den i go to chiko's house....cuz hadi sending our stuff there....so ya....helping hadi on his "archer costume" den get the emina stuff secured at his room....den he send me bak to my house la....den i oso duno wat to do....my whole body juz laying on the bed...
lay until chiko call me for dinner.....den onli i get up go dinner wif chiko n ran la.....finish makan....cabut balik.....spam msn awhile...den fall a sleep infront of the computer.....end day~~~ the onli photo i get while i n dear cosplay.....[me as injured cloud stife n dear as red haired evil/emo meido]
as i say b4...when there is a trip....there will b a group photo
in the bus on the way bak to cyber ^^
photo credit to ian....n 1 of the emina melaka ppl...n exo who take the photo xDDD

No comments: