~~~About My Nicknames~~~

Okie~~~since i din update my blog~~nw is the time cuz is my 1 n onli rest time~~wakakka
well~~i have many nicknames~~n all got the meaning 1~~so~~lala~~i will state here la~~wakaka
My Nicknames
1)KiD-Hehe tis is my name when i first time use in Internet n tat time i veri childish
2)MoNkEy BoY(GoKu)-I use when i play basketball~~~cuz jump veri high tat time
3)AgIt0-I admire him when i watch "Air Gear" n tat time i dam evil de lor~~
4)XioN-Cuz i m evil~~n "bloody roar 3" got 1 charater is ultimately evil named "Xion"~~so i use lor~~~hahaha
5)Ueki-I use tis nick cuz i tat time watch "Law of Ueki" n plying SDO~~cant think of a name~~lolxz
6)K-Death Note freak tat time~~~cuz i like 2 act as L~~~hehe~~~watashiwa K des!!!
7)DeAtH XioN-it meanz the reborn of XioN(No.4)...i juz add 1 "death" in front cuz my cousin use it...(itz soundz like a guild..haha)
8)WeN-i come to MMU den use tis name de~~~hehe~~actually is my REAL nickname(Khai Wen is my name)
9)DoubleA A3 paper-erm~~how 2 said ler~~i called tis name cuz i boro too many A3 paper from my friend~~wakakka~~tatz y kena call lor~~~
10)阿蚊- Nw my friends call me tis name~~tis is cause by my name~~~凯文is my chinese name den let me show u the magic~~~i use "阿文" as my nick~~add 1 "虫" to my "文"
"虫"+"文"="蚊"
tatz where my nickname comes~~~
mosquito~~lalalala
~~~thx 4 view~~~

No comments: