~~~The Toughest n Funnest Week~~~

Seriously~~~tis week i gona submit my DF project~~~which i call it a JUDGEMENT DAY~~~but in the class full of lecturers~~i trap my friend to go in 1st~~~but end up he is the 1st to go in~~~i m the 2nd 1 to go in~~~haizz~~~
Well~~inside~~~i sure like shaking my body~~~n felt like wana get out tis room faster~~but after i start "craping" on my project~~the head of foundation which control the markz n we all fear of him, Che Mat(i call him "cik mat")~~~he start to said my project suxx la~~~blablabla~~~n the worst is HE ASK STUPIAK QUESTION!!!
So no chance, i juz answer all "logicly" n add some crap on it~~~which make the other lecturer "curi-curi" laugh~~~n "cik mat" 's fire is up(50% mad liao)~~~den when he ask me "HOW YOUR SUBJECT MATTER AFFECT THE INFLATION??"~~
OMG~~~i was totally black-out tat time~~~so i no choice tat take all the "BLEACH" anime scene out~~said wat "i use my subject as a charcter who is a warrior fight a monster which named "inflation"~~~blablablabla~~~craping all the way long~~~lalala
Tis time~~~wahahahaha~~~he rage have reach the limit~~which he juz smack the table n move away~~~tat time i oso angry liao~~but i "tahan" den i ask the other lecturers how i improve my project~~~den the other lecturers tell me~~~den the time i waiting arrived~~~1 of the lecturer said "TIME OUT !!! u may go out~~"
I happily thx all the lecturers include "cik mat"~~den he juz said "HEY BOY~~NW IS PRESENTATION TIME~~~U NOE ANO??" den i juz said "oo~~okie~~" seriously we both look at each other angryly~~den Mr D n Ramlan walk to me~~Mr D call me enuff go out~~n Ramlan juz said~~"BOY~~U AR BRAVE~~I NVR C A STUDENT WHO DARE TO DO TAT TO CHE MAT~~"
Den, i juz said thx u~~~n go out~~~seriously~~if "cik mat" stand up~~~i sure gona rush to him n punch him in his face de lor~~~all thx to Mr D who noe i gona smack "cik mat"~~so i juz pass my submission~~den is PARTY TIME !!!
THE NEXT EVENT!!!
After DF is wednesday~~~i went to a BBQ party wif my friend orginze by so-called "dharma" club~~~which we all juz eat n 1 thing we din crazy-ly~~~is JUMP IN THE SWIMMING POOL WITH CLOTH !!!
i wont explain much on tis cuz it is hard to explain it~~here ar some picture tat can show u all~~


yeah~~~6 crazy FCM studentzz~~~

we~~~FCM roxxx(i think....)~~~~

Blekzzzz~~~~

yea~~~we ar havin fun in the water~~~lolxz

lalala~~~~juz swim around~~~lalala~~~

THE NEXT EVENT!!!
okie okie okie~~~the laz event 4 the week~~~(cuz i juz overgo the fun event until today onli)~~~lalala~~~tis event is succesfully happen~~~all thx to NATH(aka mrinjured)~~

we have the steambot party at HIS house~~~which we thx him~~~beside tat he still cook sum fish 4 us to eat~~~hahaha~~~~here here~~~some picture~~onli 3 onli~~hahaha


yummy tom yam soup n "clean" soup~~

the scene after eatin~~~nath's(mrinjured) house~~~

wahahaha~~~all of us crowd into mrinjured's room~~~total of 9 boyzz~~

END

1 comment:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

Very fun I see! Jealous la~