~~~A stress tuesday n wednesday~~~

after my nice sleeping on monday~~TUESDAY~~MDF !!! The result is OUT!!! wakakaka~~~i get 15 markzz~~~wakakaka~~~i oso din believe tat de~~but i get it~~hahaha
yaya~~~in class~~si cik mat~~take the assignment of our "senior"~~n show to us~~lalala~~i saw it oso kena like the ppl in death note kena Kira write the name in the DEATH NOTE~~heart pain~~walao~~their picture are DAM DAM DAM nice~~~after tat blabla so-call "lecture time"~~we had our break but every1 is like rushin to look at the result~~lalala
later~~IT TIME TO "DO WORK"~~~which i go to Mr.D n ask whole lots of question to re-design my assignment~~which cause me n him to talk whole lot of BLEACH crap~~hahaha~~~after tat~~i n Tze Wei(i not so sure is spell like tis ano?? soli :P)~~like become a lecturer~~hahaha~~~which we juz like teachin sin yi(bubu princess<--online nickname of her's)~~~lalala~~~we teach/do ALMOST all of her assignment~~juz din draw 4 her nia~~~~hahaha~~~~tis MDF is like the happiest MDF cuz CIK MAT not in the class(YEAH !!!)~~~ya~~after MDF is CG~~
at CG~~actually i ponteng~~hahaha~~~juz to settle the payment of the cosplay costume(sounds stupid rite??)~~ya~~it become a running CG class 4 me~~cuz i n my friend like nid 2 present the assignment 2 in GROUP !!! lalala~~~which i run out the class~~n settle the bank~~den chris sms me said "IT'S ALMOST OUR TURN !!!"~~~so i rush bak to CG room~~in the end~~we nid 2 present next week~~walao~~so i juz stay in the CG room~~n wait winson come n watch "happy tree friends" n "the best KO in taekwando"~~hahaha
At nite~~i eat PORK~~ya~~i EAT PORK at nite~~DAM DAM DAM NICE~~~wooooooooo~~~after the eatin~~i go to slp~~oink oink~~
After tat~~~wednesday~~~hehe~~~i wake up at 6.30am~~but duno wan to do wat~~so i juz like draw my "lost" mixed media drawing~~~den end up i go to bath at 8.30am n rush to english class~~~wakakakaka~~~~after tat~~i run to submit my drawing assignment~~n said "byebye" to my 8 markzz~~~n go to mathz class~~lalala~~my lunch~~a FULL bottle of MILK(2500ml)~~finish in juz 10 minutes~~which cause my stomach to feel weird~~n it's MLA~~nice sleepin class~~
yupzz~~seriously i fall a slp in the class~~n end up duno doin wat~~~hahahaha~~~tis is the worst part~~after class~~~i,sin yi, hooi xing n li xuan go to cimb bank to pay money to china~~n the old old old manager said "u go find the bank~~the name of the bank too long~~plus no shift code~~we canot do 4 u~~"blablabla~~~den i went bak to my room~~~as usual~~put thing down~~bath~~roll on my bed 4 a while~~n den i juz OPEN SDO-X n PLAY(later li xuan n sin yi join in n ply~~~haha)~~at around 9pm~~i go yam cha at hb 1 wif my friends~~den return home at almost 11pm~~
WTF !?!?! i juz start wana color my drawing rite~~my housemate shout at me to turn off the light~~den no choice(12am liao)~~so lalala~~~8 markzzz bye bye~~~fly away~~so nw dam stress duno wat to do~~~haizzz~~~i think go oink oink la~~~hahahhaa
~~~END~~~
wait 4 the thursday update la~~~hahahaha

No comments: