~~~hardworking wednesday~~~

bilibala~~lalala~~dam la~~wednesday liao ar !!! FARK FARK FARK !!!i m charging my psp den saw the clock walao~~8.45am liao~~~i nid 2 go class~~so rush out~~n 4get to BRIN MY PSP !!! SHIT !!!!
y i said like tis?? rmb at laz week's "thursday" post~~i write my teacher,Salina din teach us liao~~change 1 teacher named "parames"(which i call her "paramisuara")~~~lalalala~~~she was kinda well "lazy"~~ya~~i cant think of other word to describe her liao~~originally our class finish at 11am~~but she let us finish class at around 9am~~WTF !!!
so no choice~~me,winson,ah pek(tze wei) n sin yi~~go fcm cafe to eat breakfast~~lalalala~~~den we hav ntg to do~~~so me n winson teman sin yi go donate blood(which me n winson did yesterday~~n ah pek go consult teacher~~)~~but unlucky sin yi canot donate~~y?? cuz she is juz 17 YEARZ OLD !!! donate blood nid 2 be 18 YEARZ OLD !!!
so i go help me senior~~hehe~~~wearing skate n sell bubble tea~~~wuuuu~~~syok nia~~~jahaha~~~work like 1 hour like tis~~~i nid 2 go class liao~~so i juz go my mathz~~which WTF~~learn "differentiation n integration" FARK !!! the 2 topic tat i hate the MOST n FAIL the MOST !!! i m like go learn add mathz AGIAN which i alrdy noe from the start~~haizzz~~~
so bare it~~n study~~SHIT~~learn the second time~~~still feel blur~~FARK !!! den i go to my senior there again~~n sell bubble tea AGAIN~~hehe~~can skate !!!(rmb walking is so slow)~~~den i help sell like around 5 cups like tis~~i nid 2 go MLA liao~~~
today de MLA~~haizz~~~same as usual~~BORING~~~plus show us NOT a MOVIE !! its a FARKING BORING DOCUMENTATION OF MEDIA MASS !!!(which cuz almost the whole class to sleep)~~me,jason, hong kai n zhe ming are talking about the ppl inside the video sound like which DOTA character~~n it kinda funny(1 person in the video sounds like TICKER !!!)
after MLA~~go bak room~~bath~~sleep~~lalalala~~~den go street mall to buy my art staff(SHIT~~alrdy waste RM400+++ liao lor)~~~den go a shop named "PENANG" eat my hometown food~~~but it taste........delicious but NOT AS DELICIOUS AS IN PENANG !!! nw i DAM MISS PENANG DE FOOD LOR !!!
later we come bak from street mall~~~i have to go 1 of my friend's room cuz its raining~~i cant go bak to my house~~~haizzz~~~so go my friend,Chris's room lor~~~sit a while~~my housemates call me~~so no choice~~~go bak in the rain lor~~~when i go out from Chris's room~~~FARK !! my RM10 slipper kena curi !!! FARK FARK FARK !!! so wear Chris's shoe n balik to my room lor~~~FARK !!!
ya~~nw in my room rite??? i gona end the day lor~~~as usual~~sit n write blog n go sleep~~~but today is different~~~all thx to CG !!! mid-term QUIZZ(it nice to hear but it means EXAM)!!! so nid to go study CG nw~~~jaja~~bye bye~~
soliya~~~no picture cuz some of the day 4get to take~~y i choose today onli write out ler?? cuz i re-look my blog n it is DAM empty~~so i onli write here n said soli~~~hahaha~~~SOLI YA !!!!
THX 4 WATCHIN~~hahaha

No comments: