haR??? tuesday~~~

WTF!!!WTF!!!WTF!!! DF ler~~~SHIT !!! i din touch anyting~~~but still go class la~~where i juz like walk around~~talk crap~~share some idea~~den i show some of my "work" to the lecturer~~~blablabla~~~trying to survive the class~~
den finally~~~finish~~~which me n some friends go stad cafe called "sira"~~eat there~~lalala~~~den i go ponteng class~~but 4 a gd reason~~~donate blood~~~wakakkaka~~~well~~its kinda fun~~once the needle is in your skin~~~u can sleep liao~~~which me n winson DID n the nurse "TER-SHOCK"~~~thought we pengsan liao~~~lolxz
after tat~~~they giv us 1 sijil n 1 red book~~lalala~~den i go buy bubble tea from V(my skate club president)~~~veri nice n delicous ler~~~jajaja~~~den i go my CG class~~lucky i go~~~presentation 4 our team !!!
so no choice~~i bein FORCE to go in front n present~~lalala~~~i present kevin's blog~~which makes the lecturer feel veri relax n funny(due to my presentation is kinda funny)~~~all of the classmates of the class~~giv us full markz, 4.9, 4.8, 4.5~~~blablabla~~~so the teacher juz giv us 5 MARKZZ !!! woooooo~~~~syok nia~~the teacher is congratz us 4 doin a gd job~~C2 roxx !!!(C2 actually meanz CC[sissy])~~~we did a gd presentation n assignment tat stun all ppl even the lecturer(i think...)~~~haha~~den guess wat i did~~~i juz watch BLEACH THE MOVIE~~~which i watch it for the 3rd time !!! thx god i finish dl "wwe summerslam 2008"~~~so i watch~~~THE DEAD MAN, UNDERTAKER IS BACK !!!
den after class~~i go home straight~~take a bath~~half naked~~den sleep~~~when i wake up~~~is alrdy nearly 8pm liao~~~chris sms me to go hb2 eat~~~lalalala~~~den i go lor~~~when i come to cyberia~~i meet my cousin half way~~den i folo him to SK~~woooo~~
eat 1 bowl of curry mee in SK~~~syok nia~~~den come bak to my room~~as usual~~~end the day by sittting in front of the computer~~~writing tis blog~~~lalalala~~~~ahhahahaha
HERE is some picture durin the blood donatation:
the blood begin to flow out of my hand~~
look at my hand~~the veins oso come out liao~~~
steaming de me~~duno wat to do~~haizz
sleeping jo~~lalala
boring~~lalala~~~

my blood~~~wakakakkaa

nice??? the scar~~of the bloody vein~~~haha

after the blood donatation~~free food n the 2 sijil plus red book are mine n winson's~~hehe
My 1st blood donatation sijil~~~wakakaka

END

No comments: