~~~WTF !!! DAM SIEN DE MONDAY !!! ~~~

AS the title said~~~DAM SIEN LOR !!! although i sleep until 12pm~~den i go do some art staff shopping 4 the laz time~~~b4 drawing class~~~den go drawing class lor~~~hahaha
in the class~~~WTF !!! the lecturer i alwayz consult(Mr.D) was not in the class n i heard from Mr.Ramlan said he is in hospital~~~haizzz~~~so no choice but to consult puan matsura~~she said~~~i m gd in drawing comic~~so she call me go draw all my 10 drawing in A4 paper which can create a nice COMIC strip !!!(WTF !!! i bazir RM86 to buy canvas n material to go 4 my final art work~~mana tau juz nid A4 paper~~~FARK !!!!)
no choice lor~~who call Mr.D not in class~~~i juz draw lor~~~haizzz~~~den after class~~~i rush bak to my room n change my pants onli~~haha~~den go bus stop~~go where ler?? MASTER ART LA !!!~~~tch tch tch~~i waste another RM12 to buy staff~~SHIT~~den the onli fun part of the day~~we force zm to teman Michelle go bak to cyberia~~~lalala~~~which i did it twice liao~~hahaha~~~~lalala~~~we go to chris's room 1st~~rest 4 a while~~i get my guard 4 skate~~n thingz~~den go 4 dinner~~den when i go bak to my room~~
n stand-by to go skate !!! DAM~~no electricity !!!~~~nvm~~outside STARTS to rain~~FARK !!! den wat i go FIT~~no ppl at tat time~~SHIT !!! so i juz went bak to my room~~~sms-ing li xuan to ask got skate~~~den she said duno~~~lalala~~so i go ply some games~~den.....LI XUAN PHONE ME !!! "SKATE IS ON !!!"~~~so i juz RUSH to FIT~~n join the FUN !!! woooooooo !!!!
but b4 i start skate~~sin yi come wif eric(ramen)~~so i juz go bak 1 floor which they are~~~den sin yi tell me help her do sum staff~~which is an "easy" job~~~hahaha~~so i agree~~~lalalala~~~den IT TIME TO SKATE !!!!
today i do some crazy jumping~~dashing~~but but but my "T-brake"....sob sob sob~~~din even inprove abit oso~~~haizzz~~~den i sit NASRUL's bike 4 the 1st time~~yea~~the current n future stunt skater~~hahaha~~~ya~~we go oldtown n do the same tingz as usual~~lalalala~~~eat~~drink~~joke~~lalala~~
den when get bak home~~my brain like go stupiak a while~~which makes me think tat my bag is in Su's car~~all ppl "gan jiong" a while(soli guys)~~~den ya~~i get bak home n write tis blog~~wahahahhaa~~

No comments: