~~busy saturday~~

walao walao walao~~~i wake up due to my secondary sch friend nudge me~~~nudge like hell~~~so i wake up~~n msn wif him a while~~den guess wat~~~I CANT SLEEP !!!!


FARK !!! so no choice go hav my bath~~~lalala~~~den go do my df lor~~~den at around 10.25am~~my senior nudge me~~so i stop a while~~hav a chat wif my friends in msn~~lalala~~~den continue my df work~~~haizzz~~~tuesday submission~~~i still like din do anyting yet~~~FUCK !!!(i cant tahan liao~~nid 2 use the real word liao)~~


do do do~~do until like 2pm like tis~~go hav my bath(again)~~walao~~y time moves sooo fast 1?? haizzzz~~~~den 3pm i go do some dobi work~~refill my water~~go have my breakfast/lunch~~hahaha~~~y i alwayz skip my breakfast~~cuz i wana save money ma~~hahaha~~~


later 4pm i go my senior house~~well~~i stop all my work cuz~~i attend a eating(!?) party wif my senior~~actually is a SO(Shout Out) friend's party~~~hahaha~~~my senior go~~i folo lor~~hahaha~~~go to the sit the bus the train~~~thought gona b the laz to arrive~~~mana tau turn into the 1st 2 arrive~~~hahaha~~well~~we juz sit down n wait lor~~~watch walao~~~horror movie(28weeks later<---the movie name.....i think......)~~`but watch until half~~all ppl come liao~~~
so~~go eat la~~~hahahaha~~~~eat liao hor~~chatting lor~~~take photo lor~~hahaha~~~lalalala~~~after like around 2am~~~me n my senior sit 1 of his friend's car n go over-nite at his house~~~so tatz y i cant write the blog~~~hahahaha~~~actually i ntg to said de~~~cuz fun is unable to tell by words de~~~hahaha
i will wait 4 the seniors to upload the photo liao hor~~~i will upload here~~so wait la~~hehehe

No comments: