~~~lalala~~~a fun thursday~~~

thursday~~~FINALLY !!! a fun thursday i have since i come to MMU !!!(i think.....)

well i kick start my day wif a CG.....EXAM !!! half an hour time to do~~but we(me n my friends) end up like 15 or 20 minutes like tis~~so we go to have breakfast~~at 1st we plan to eat at FCM cafe~~but toooooo many ppl liao~~~so we change to sira(stad cafe)~~we all eat economy rice or mee~~~hahaha~~~den go class~~MATHZZ(i attend 2 class~~so is 2 hourzz)~~~hahaha

later~~~i go to my senior's booth~~the place where i can ply SKATE !! Bubble Heaven Booth !!! hohoho~~~today not onli me come to help~~~Li Xuan n Nas oso come to help~~~hahaha~~~so we all do some delivery n most of the time skate around~~~plying around~~~hahaha
once reach 3.45pm~~~i go to e-theatre~~~ya~~MLA~~borin but nice to sleep punya class~~~wakakaka~~~but today canot slp~~cuz presentation~~~lalalala~~~unluck 4 me~~~i was misunderstood by the teacher~~~i can "NO"~~but she said i m the "volunteer"~~~sounds stupid rite??? so no choice go out in a funny way~~present in a funny way~~which is my strongest talent~~act funny~~talk crap~~~lalalalala

after class~~we go cyberia~~guess wat~~we eat ECONOMY RICE AGAIN~~~lolxz~~~but can said is cheap la~~1 meat 3 vegetables RM4.50 plus 1 drink equal RM5.50~~~hahahaha~~~after eatin~~we juz sit down talk some crap~~`lalalalala~~~after tat~~we all go bak to our room~~well i juz enter my room~~~ya as usual~~bath~~roll on my bed a while~~open PSP n ply 4 a while~~~den go roll on my bed AGAIN~~~lalalala~~den tiba tiba~~~sleep ki~~when wake up~~~walao~~around 10pm liao~~~i oso duno wat to do~~cuz i juz eat my food at around 6pm like tis~~~haizzz~~~DF lz to start la~~~tml la~~~hahaha~~~den once again i open my PSP n ply~~~hahaha~~~kill here kill there~~lalala~~~fight here fight there~~run here run there~~lalala~~

well~~~i ply until around 11pm like tis~~suddenly i feel hungry~~so go to eat lor~~eat wat?? eat tomato rice wif chicken n teh o ais~~walao~~dam not nice at all~~i should call rojak de~~tch~~nvm la~~hahaha~~~cuz i oso full liao~~jajaja~~~when i go bak to my room~~~fuuuyohhh !! i open RO(private server)~~~my friend all online n pvp-ing inside~~~so i oso join in~~~bahahahaha~~~

we rules the whole pvp area~~hahaha~~~dam siao lor~~~all job inside the pvp room~~~me is assasin cross~~which have the FASTEST atk spd~~so no ppl can harm me~~but i harm them DAM HARDLY !!! once ply nia~~~ply until 2am liao~~~haizzz~~~den come here write blog lor~~hahaha(u noe liao la~~end of the day liao lor)

HERE IS THE ONLI PICTURE !!! hahaha
my FIT senior's assignment lai de~~but we help them~~hehe
(from the left(<--)~~~Nasrul, Su, Li Xuan, behind those 3 i duno their names(soli :P), V n ME !!!
In front de all(Nasrul, Su, Li Xuan, V n ME) are all skate club SKATERS !!!

No comments: