~~~boring thursday~~~

wakakaka~~~~a fun monday~~a full of eatin tuesday~~n a weird but fun wednesday~~~tis 3 dayz make alot of fun~~but thursday~~every1 wan hav a break~~so no fun~~not NO FUN at all la~~~hahaha~~~
well~~~i kick start wif a CG lecture~~tat is as usual~~BORING !!!!~~~most of my friend(include me) are alrdy start to "fishing"~~~but thx 2 Dr.KEN NEO~~~who scare 1 of my classmate(not my friend)~~~soo we all whole row like wake up together~~(cant explain in words~~hahaha)
after tat~~it RAIN DAM HEAVY~~~so i cant go bak to cyberia~~so i juz attend the mathz class wif my friend~~~which is the same teacher who teach me mathz yesterday~~~wakakaka~~~it was a total choas in the class~~~i m dam noisy in the class(but compare to the class i attend in wednesday~~~i consider quiet lor~~~hahaha)~~~lalalala
after tat i have 3 hourz of rest time but i din rest~~~i go to the bus stop alone~~sit bus go to hsbc alone~~check the hsbc alone~~come bak to mmu alone~~(yo~~start the music~~"lonely......i'm mr lonely.......hav no body....on my own...wuuuuuu....")~~~when i reach my room~~~i juz hav another half an hour to rest~~so i do ntg~~juz go hav a bath~~den wear my shirt go mmu AGAIN~~~MLA~~which we all make DAM DAM lot of noise in the e-theatre~~~hahaha~~~when signing the attendance~~bing ling tell me tis "khai wen~~u noe u ar veri noisy~~" after some chitchat~~she onli noe tat i m not the student in tat math class~~den she said tis "ooo....no wonder the class so noisy la...bcuz of u making so many noise"~~~hahaha~~tis makes me laugh~~which i alrdy control myself in tat class not to be noisy lor~~hahaha
later is the english which is the laz class Teacher Salina will teach us~~~well~~is juz a normal english~~~but me n winson are dam dam dam high in the class~~~make alot of noise~~hahaha~~~n pouria(my iran friend)~~he is oso high~~~every1 is high today~~hahahaha~~~
after english finish~~~i go hb 3 buy 1 burger to eat~~den go bak to my room~~guess wat i do~~~well bath lor~~den STUDY~~~(unbelievable rite??~~a plyful guy like me willl study~~~hahaha)
so is the thursday i under-go borin?? boring rite??
hahahaha~~~

No comments: