~~~WTF !!! A full of DF sunday~~~

the day continue~~when i woke up at my senior's friend's house~~~kinda hav headache n blur blur~~~hahaha~~~den my senior's friend drove me n my senior to puduraya~~~den my senior go melaka~~but i din folo la~~i come bak cyber la~~~hahaha

after a 1hour trip(sit rapid KL train---->KLIA transit---->T429 bus---->walk---->sit elavator---->walk in my room)~~~i finally reach my cyber room sweet room~~~hahaha~~~but not at sweet la~~cuz my room is dam messy~~~n the 1st thing i saw is DF ASSIGNMENT !!! WTF !!!!

so no choice~~~go hav my bath~~~den rest a while~~drink some water~~~ply my psp a while~~check mail~~~lalala~~~den once reach 1pm~~START WORKING !!!

work work work~~~lalalala~~~work until like 3pm liks tis~~~hav a break~~~go eat~~drink~~~have a "bad" bath~~~cuz when go bak to room~~~START DF AGAIN !!! FUCK U DF !!! draw la~~gam la~~cut la~~plan la~~skecth la~~tiba tiba saja~~~come to 7pm liao~~WTF !!! i still got 8 mo drawing not yet draw~~n 22 drawing not yet color !!! SHIT !!!

wat can i do~~muz RUSH LIKE SIAO LIAO LOR~~~although haave 1 monday holiday~~~i think is NOT ENUFF LOR !!! 22 picture wana color~~~SHIT !!! sure color like SHIT de~~~FUCK FUCK FUCK !!!!

okie~~~so i did was tis~~~keep on doin until like 9pm~~~i go fiind my dinner~~~den~~~wait until like 11pm~~~i go find my friends~~jia hao n jj~~~so we juz like go yamcha~~~lalala~~~talk crap~~~blablabla~~~guess wat~~~we start talkin bout sch~~den go somewhere out of the world liao~~~den when we realize we talk so many liao hor~~~hehe~~~u noe wat time is??? 5.30am !!!! WTF !!! i no nid to slp ar??

i guess so lor~~~juz nid 2 do work~~~but SHIT my housemate who call me to close the light la~~~tch~~so i will okie~~close the light n go to slp lor~~~haizzz~~~~

No comments: