haizzz~~~not so holiday de monday~~~September 1st !!!

lalalala~~~after my housemate scolding~~~i juz hav 4 hourz sleeping~~which i feel like alrdy enuff lor~~~hahaaha~~~~once wake up~~~well~~same lor~~bath~~~rest 4 a while
DEN.......

START MY DF WORK AGAIN !!! NO MO PLYING LIAO !!! FINAL DAY 2 FINISH MY DF !!!! FUCK !!!! i keep on doin.....doin.....doin.....and doin......like a crazy guy~~~skip my breakfast~~~drink milk as lunch~~~drink 1 bottol of 1.5litre de water as dinner~~~juz to finish my DF !!!

but......seriously~~~I STILL GO TO THE MONDAY NITE SKATE !!!!! hahaha~~~i throw my DF aside n go SKATE !!! seriously SKATE ROXX !!!! it let me 4get of the pressure tml~~~lalalalala~~~juz relax~~~~well as alwayz lor~~~after skate~~go oldtown eat~~den come bak room~~~go bath~~~den......CONTINUE MY DF AGAIN !!!!!

n ladies plus gentlemen~~~i m proudly said I FINISH MY ENDLESS DF AT 3AM !!!! WTF !!! 1 DF project use up my 4 dayz~~~walao~~~die lor die lor~~~~guess wat~~~the pressure continue~~~nw i m thinking how to crap inside the lecturer room tml 4 the submission~~~WTF !!!

my room is nw dam mess !!! super duper ultra hyper-messy !!! the floor is full of papers~~~walao~~~wana walk oso hard~~hahahha~~~sure step on 1 of the papers de~~lolxz~~i guess i will clean it tml la~~~hahaha~~~well it time 4 me to go have my rest cuz bz for 4 dayz~~~din sleep well for 4 dayz~~~walao~~~nw wana sleep dam dam dam well~~~so tat tml i can go 4 my DF submission !!! DF Judgement DAY PART 2 is tml !!!!!

Well~~~here ar some pictures~~~hahaha monday nitee skate~~me n ben wif the tower build wif cups by hao ming~~~
c my room dam messy nw~~~tis picture is b4 i bind my DF folio 1~~

tis 1 is after i bind my DF project liao~~~juz because of 1 DF project~~~my whole room become of messy~~~ canot c the stupid DF folio~~~c the 1 i circle up is the cause of tis stupid mess in my room !!!

No comments: