photo of 19 September FNS

the FNS story starts now~~~hahahaha

a day tat have pasar malam in putrajaya~~~ the lonely tree of putrajaya~~~
beside the tree~~~a skate club president skate through~~~
a person walk by~~~
IT is ME~~~without skate~~(walking is so slow !!!)
and den~~~the whole skate club people comes~~~
which is my GOD i beloved~!!
the skate club president,V gives me a chance to skate(behind)~~
xuan hao~~~the person who bring me to putrajaya~~hahaha
hao ming~~~the fastest skater in the club~~flys together wif me~~
i m flying freely wif the skates~~~
the 2 person i wana thanks~~~Su n Hao Ming~~they bring my skates to me~~~^ ^
rest time~~i felt boring~~~eng soon n sue ern dreaming(!?) behind(><)
boring little me~~~haizz....hahaha
we skates AGAIN !!! 3 cyberia skaters~~Seaw Wei, ME n Xuan Hao~~~eng soon behind(he is hostel de)
we MMU skate club have conquer the putrajaya roundabout~~~hahaha
wat a hapi day 4 MMU SKATE CLUB !!!

2 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

what la, you want skate also need me to give chance ar?!

Kirisame WeN said...

ala~~~if u din boro me your old skate~~~how i skate ler???