2nd September~~relaxing tuesday~~~

YUPZZZ~~~~it is seriously relax !!! Although today is the JUDGEMENT DAY for DF~~~i oso relax la~~~hahahaa
the story begins when i juz FINISH my DF at well tuesday morning 3am(laz post got write ^ ^)~~so 3am wor~~~still wana sleep meh?? so i din sleep~~~go have 1 maggie cup with milo~~plus "cookie crisp"(a kind of junk food la)~~~hahaha~~den try to clean my room a bit~~~after finish cleaning the room~~~reach 8.45am liao~~~go hurry go have my bath~~~wear kinda "semi-formal" shirt go to FCM liao lor~~~hahaha~~~when i go there~~~no ppl~~not no ppl la~~~few ppl~~~so wait lor~~~den later "cik mat" call us go out wait~~~lalala~~~den Mr.D(u finally come bak !!!) stick some paper outside~~is the arrangement of the submission~~hahaha~~which mean tat who wana go in early juz write the name up~~i end up No.5 and behind our class "ultimate"(Jian Siang)
WTF !!! Jian Siang's work like holy mother of jesus !!! DAM NICE !!! den i kinda scare liao lor~~hahaha~~~but once i giv my folio to "cik mat"~~he straight away smile~~hahaha~~~den the other lecturer oso smile n laugh~~~due to my folio is all about "BLEACH"~~~hahahha~~~
ya~~~ntg happen inside the room~~"cik mat" giv me some idea oso~~~which makes me veri shock !!!~~~so DF~~SETTLE !!!!~~go bak my room~~~well SLEEP !!!!! den wake up at around 1.50pm like tis~~den go CG~~~wala~~~at CG~~dam relax lor~~`hahahaha~~~dl movie n watch~~learn some illustrator drawing lor~~~hahaha
after tat~~~go bak my room again lor~~~SLEEP again lor~~~den chris sms me at around 8pm sumting~~~go makan~~~we makan at cyberia which we call it "fried rice shop"~~~hahahha~~~after makan~~they all nid to go bak to do their DF~~~which cause me come bak my room~~~write tis blog~~n guess wat~~i plan to go SLEEP liao lor~~~hahahaha
ntg to said much about today cuz i juz SLEEP HELL LOT OF THE TIME~~~hahahaa

No comments: