24 September~~~ wat a "early" day~~~

when i wake up today~~~i was SHOCK~~~cuz i wearing the formal cloth i wear yesterday n sleep~~~xD~~~so i take off~~~go bath den sit in front of my computer 4 a while~~~den go class liao~~~YES !!! ENGLISH CLASS !!! the class i hate after DF(due to the teacher)~~~havin test lor~~~which cost me about 1 hour to finish but i slp 4 a while~~den it total cost me around 1 hour n 15 minutes~~~xD
den hor~~~i go find chris they all~~n den teman them to undergo the pressure of DF !!! wakakakaka~~~den den den~~~do wat ler?? go bak to study math la~~~but i din serious study lor~~cuz no ppl come oso~~veri few la~~xD~~~so i juz sit there plying wif my PSP~~xD !!!
after tat~~go bak room slp 4 a while~~den go MLA wakakkakaa~~~yaya~~~MLA~~~go watch 1 movie~~fuuuuyooohh !!! killing human like killing mosquito(oopss)~~~kill like dam pro lor~~~hahaha~~~after tat is go 4 CG bonus mark !!! which i successly get 13 markzz~~xD
den after come bak room~~~i phone enson tai kor~~ask him where to wait to go another event~~~but alvin tai kor~~~unable to fetch us go~~~so cancel~~~sob sob sob~~~den ntg to do ma~~~start do my MLA lor~~~xD
do do do~~~until like almost 9pm like tis~~~i go hb find chris they all makan lor~~~xD~~makan liao come bak room slp 4 a while~~~lucky i can wake up~~~to do my MLA~~~do until 1pm like tis~~my cousin call me n go makan again~~den i finish my MLA at around 2.30am~~~xD
den i help my friend do the point form for the mindmap~~~but not so good la~~~cuz i sooo stupid de~~~xD den after send her the file~~~write tis blog~~~den slp lor~~~xD since tml i got quiz at around 11am ma~~~xD
nvm lor~~~hehehe

No comments: