15 September~~~walao !!!

wake up like early 7am morning~~~for wat i ask myself~~~since my class is at afternoon~~~haizz~~~so i juz open msn~~~chat wif some friends~~~den go bak to bed n sleep~~~until wat time~~guess la~~~

okeyyy~~~i tell u i sleep until wat time~~8am i hit the bed again~~~i wake up at 12noon(tis time alrdy bcum my wake up time lor)~~~hahahaha~~~~den do wat?? as usual~~~bath change cloth den go class EARLY !!! find my morning class friends~~~hahaa~~~we have breakfast(actually is lunch) together at hb 2~~~we crap ALOT !!!!

after tat i go class~~~well~~is NOT submission day~~~is PRE-submission day~~~DAM !!!!! lucky for me~~~i juz nid to get rid of the numbers n re-arrange my box~~~hahahaha~~~den "gao dim"~~~DONE !!! next assignment nid to finish is DF !!! FARKIN DF !!!!

at 4pm~~we went out the class~~~n hit STREET MALL~~~to buy some art stuff~~~unlucky-ly~~~A1 size canvas FINISH !!!! the onli thing i RELI nid !!!! FINISH !!!! WTF !!!!! den nvm la~~~go have well lunch(4pm ma...still lunch la)~~~den den~~~i rush bak to MMU~~cuz nid to bring "bubu" n "ramen"(my friends) to oldtown n make them my partner in business~~~hahahaha

but unfortunely~~~"bubu" is sick~~~so cancel lor~~~ppl sick ma~~i canot push ppl toooooo hard ma~~~ahahhahaahaha~~~~~so go bak room~~rest for a while~~~write a report for my gen-circle tml~~~lalalalalala~~~~den chat wif friends again~~~den the bad thing happen !!!! i destroy all my DF work wif 1 cup of MAGGIE HOT CUP !!!! SHIT WAT THE FUCKIN DAMIT ASSHOLE !!!! but nvm la the fun time finally arrived.......SKATE TIME !!!!!

go skate~~~ya~~as usual~~skate here skate there~~~ply skate style soccer~~~hahahaha~~~den from skate club turn into yamcha club~~~hahahaha~~~oldtown la~~~eat eat eat~~~den xuan hao meet his friend there~~~which plying basketball~~~n invite him to join~~which i oso wana join~~~but once again~~~THX to the rain which comes at the "right time"~~~cause me n xuan hao unable to go ply basketball~~~so nvm la~~~next time lor~~hahaha~~~

so come bak room~~bath~~change cloth~~~chat chat wif su~~den tiba tiba~~~i turn into GDC's photographer~~~wahahahaha~~~which i nw juz nid a CAMERA !!!! digital is nice~~cuz next year(BETA) i muz get an analog camera(i think is called like tis la)~~~~hahahaha~~after chatin wif su n noe i bcum the photographer~~~okie lor~~~hit my bed again~~cuz tml got 9am stupid DF class~~~n nid to re-do my DF !!!! hahahahaha

No comments: