27 September~~~borin borin BORIN !!!!

the end of all asignment~~~plying in alamanda plus shopping in sunway pyramid~~tis 3 event let me go crazy n havin fun~~~but after the sleeping of 26 September~~~i wake up~~at around 2pm~~`YES !!! 2PM !!! i wake up~~~n i noe all my dear friends all balik kampung~~~sure they go bak la~~~1 week holiday ma~~sure go bak de~~~but i choose to stay at cyberjaya not goin bak home~~~~y i din go bak??

is ez~~i lz to go bak plus i oso dun wan to waste my money~~xD~~~so choose not to go bak lor~~~i wake up today~~~notice my msn gone crazy~~~keep sendin my friends 1 link tat contain virus~~~n cuz my computer to hang~~~walao~~~so i din open my msn lor~~which gives me a borin day~~~haizzzz

my breakfast, lunch n dinner is all the same~~~milo+cookie crisp~~~xD xD xD~~~y i eat like tis?? cuz i dun hav money to eat plus it is more delicous den the hb3 de~~~hahahaa~~~~n my internet kinda sux~~which cuz me unable to ply my online game~~~walao~~~

so all thing online thing~~~cuz me to become borin n ntg to do~~~due to all my stuff are online stuff~~~wei~~sure la~~~we all ar digital generation liao ma~~~xD

so i will end tis short la~~~ntg to write oso~~~juz a borin day~~~not like alwayz nia lor~~~rushin assignment~~~xD

i still sleep when afternoon arrived~~hugging my ichi-kon~~~photo thx to my housemate~~xDdelicous cookie crisp wif milo~~~
help nestle make a cookie crisp advertisement~~
i drink the milo~~notice sumting?? yes~~the bowl is a maggie hot cup bowl~~n my ichi-kon is on my bed~~~xD
the milo is nice~~~but soli for the messy background~~~ahhahaaha

No comments: