6 September~~darkness has fallen~~~

fuhfuhfuh~~~when i wake up today~~well~~actually i paiseh to said~~its already 1pm~~due to my mum call me~~hahaha~~~okkie lor~~wake up liao~~go bath lor~~~den i duno wat to do liao lor~~hahaha~~~well~~chat wif my friends on msn~~~spam on SO~~~den go some of my assignment lor~~~hahaha
when reach 3pm~~well~~go lunch la~~my lunch=2 wafer only~~but already cost me RM5 liao~~hahaha~~~so once buy liao~~~i go bak my room lor~~~but on the way bak my room~~~the waffle alrdy gone in my stomach liao~~~finish half way~~~hahaha
so~~once go in my room~~~continue my assignment~~~lalalala~~~~do lai do qui~~~do until 9pm(walao !!!!)~~~so go have my dinner sin lor~~~my dinner~~RM6.50 de nasi goreng ayam plus syrup bandung~~~wakakaka~~~
today~~i veri weird lor~~i finish all alot of assignment which most of the time i cannot finish~~~like drawing(1o A4 piece finished)~~MDF(finish plan how to draw comic in A0 size canvas)~~~CG(finished assignment 3)~~~english(3 final essay finished)~~~MLA(successfully get the notes from friend but duno wat to do~~haizz)~~~Mathz(finish revision~~but dun understand many thing yet)~~QN(all the assignment enson tai kor n jj give finish)
WTF!?!?! 7 of the assignment i finished 5 of them~~~if normal dayz~~i think i will use-up like 2 or 3 weeks lor~~~hahahaha
~~~HERE ARE THE PICTURES~~~ from afternoon until nite~~the sky is like tis~~darkness~~~
c i got 30 wafer for RM0.00~~~hahaha~~~jkjk~~~huh!?!? y morning de?? weird weird resit~~hahaha
the flavour of the wafer~~~the "pak cik" is puttin chocolate and peanut on my wafer~~haha~~
delicious chcolate and peanut wafer DOUBLE !!!
my dinner~~nasi goreng ayam plus syrup bandung~~~
rice?? wif vegetables???
delicous chicken wif extra cili sos~~~hahahhaa

No comments: