7th September~~~a late post of the day~~~8th September is in tis post oso~~~

okie~~~since the actual day tat i should write tis post i m dam bz at my assignment so din write plus hor~~~NTG to WRITE oso~~~it juz like a normal sunday~~which is well~~wake up~~bath/eat~~do assignment~~eat~~~do assignment~~~eat~~~den bath~~sleep~~~hahaha
okie~~~let go to 8th September(MONDAY)~~~~as usual~~~wake up at around 11am~~~den i hurry go bath~~pack my bag den go class d~~~y i go so early??? i go consult my academic advisor lor~~~which juz cause me around 10minutes~~`hahahaha~~~12.10pm~~walao~~ntg to do~~~go drawing class kacau my morning class friends lor~~~hahaahahaa~~~
go yamcha at FCM cafe a while~~~den go class liao~~my actual class~~~hahhahaa~~~in class~~~we submit our folio up~~lalala~~~den START WORKIN ON THE FINAL ARTWORK LIAO LOR !!!! i consult Mr.D den START my COMIC !!!! woooooooo~~~~
my comic is like tis~~plain--->shade--->color(dry)--->color(mixed)~~~tatz wat i plan la~~~but the laz 1~~mixed color~~i still headache-ing~~~jahhahaa~~~but i will "juz do it"~~~hahahaha~~~after class~~wat can i do~~go bak room~~~start assignment la~~color color color~~~den roll on my bed a while~~walao~~~8.45pm liao~~~pack my skate stuff~~~den go roundabout meet ben~~~hahaha~~~
we go Cyberia Cresent where Su n V stay~~~to skate for the 1st time ever !!!! the car park dam "nice"~~~"nice" floor~~~"nice" slope~~~n oso "nice" wind area~~~hahaha~~~we skate inside the car park~~ply skate style football~~~5 skaters chasing 1 tennis ball~~~hahahha~~~
later~~as usual~~go old town(or padi) yamcha~~~n let clap hands to CHRIS !!!(clap clap clap)~~~he skate to old town for the 1st TIME EVER !!!!!(Woooooooo~~~~~)~~~den ya~~at old town~~~yamcha~~laugh~~talk crap~~~lalalala~~~den go bak lor~~~go bak liao wat?? END LA~~hahahahaha
photo will be uploaded tml~~cuz today toooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired liao~~~hahahaha

No comments: