28 September~~~duno how to said de day~~~xD

yes~~after the suffering yesterday~~~i alrdy noe~~~so tat i wake up at 1.15pm~~i saw change my desktop ^ ^~~~~the 1 wallpaper i like the most~~grimjow VS ichigo !!! i use it in DF oso~~~which make all the lecturer laugh~~xD
after wake up~~~bath~~dreaming~~clean my room~~wash my cloth~~~i have ntg to do liao~~out of thingz to do~~~so i juz chat wif my friend a while~~den all seem to be offline or away or afk or bz or duno wat they doin la~~~so i open gunbound n ply~~~
durin ply gunbound shot 15 seconds den wait 3 or 4 minute~~which is veri borin~~~so while waiting i open my psp n ply~~xD~~ply 2 games at 1 time~~cool man !!! of cuz i skip breakfast la~~wake up at 1.15pm~~lunch i plan to skip de~~~but end up eating economy rice la~~~RM3~~xD
come bak room~~sleep lor~~ntg to do ma~~sleep until 7pm like tis~~~wake up~~pack my skate stuff~~YES SKATE STUFF!!!den go FIT find V kor lor~~~when i waiting i look around MMU~~~waaaa~~~the nite of today is not same as the normal nite~~~empty !!! TOTALLY EMPTY !!!! it kinda freaky lor~~~xD
den we juz have 4 ppl skating~~~den eng soon come late~~n makes it into 5 ppl skating~~~xD~~~3 ppl(me, Seaw Wei and Eng Soon) learn how to skate backwards and 2ppl(V and Hao Ming) is the teacher~~~xD~~~Seaw Wei is the 1 who can skate backward d~~but canot turn veri well~~~but me is turn kinda well~~but unable to skate backward(the theory of NAS: Aggressive type skater unable to skate backwards !!!)<---my aim destroy the theory of NAS~~~show him tat Aggressive type skater CAN skate BACKwards~~~although i m not Aggressive type skater yet~~~xD
of cuz we go old town makan den talk~~~den come bak room~~~i bath~~change cloth~~den look at my desktop again~~~aaaaaa~~~i love the wallpaper onli~~~~~xD~~~oya~~thx to the google desktop~~which make my "XP" looks like "Vista"~~~xD
it time for me to hit my bed~~n sleep lor~~~ja ja
early morning(!?)~~no afternoon~~~my desktop~~i changed jo~~~xD
Gunbound+ PSP: NBAStreet ShowDown= ME conquering~~xD
freaky nite of MMU
the desktop when i come bak from skate~~~^ ^

No comments: