13 September~~~SNS stirkes again !!!

due to the headache i hav yesterday~~~i wake up at around 12noon d~~~so i like juz go the bathroom look at myself~~~my face all pale white~~~haizzz~~~nvm la~~~bath wash face lor~~~den do wat?? ASSIGNMENT LA !!! haizzz~~~
do do do do~~~i watch my clock~~~walao suddenly become like 6pm d~~~so go wear my shirt pack some skate gear~~go find my cousin 1st~~den go roundabout there~~~since i din EAT at ALL~~~i go buy 1 waffle~~ya 1 onli~~~hahaha~~~eat lor~~~den xuan hao kor kor~~~come liao~~~sit his car go TTDI 1st~~~den go desa parkcity~~~SKATE !!!! wooooooo~~~~hahahaha
well~~at there ya~~~kinda fun~~~more fun den FIT(of cuz de la)~~~~we skate the park like 3 or 4 or 5 rounds~~~den is the end of the skate~~~OYA !!! i nearly 4get !!! the lucky draw of the day~~~we MMU "SAPU" ALL !!!!! clap hands to MMU~~~(clap clap clap)
den we all go mamak stall for wat?? supper la(actually is my breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper)~~~hahahahaha~~~~MU lost 1 ball to LVP(liverpool)~~~sad~~~den we saw live !!! Ars(pronouns as "ASS"[arsenal]) VS blackburn(BLA)~~~hahaha~~~3 on 0~~~Ars leading~~tatz wat we saw during we ar going to leave the place~~~~lalallala
after the skate la~~~come bak my room la~~~~after bathin la~~~wat can i do???
write blog la~~~den slp la !!!! BAKA !!! hahahahahaa

HERE COMES THE PHOTO(s) OF THE DAY !!!!the sunlight when we ar on the highway~~~hahaha
hao ming kor kor's skate wheel~~changing mode~~~
erm....some knowledge of skate wheel~~~(dam can go to the spd of F1 !!!)
our skateline "crazy guy"(!?!?!?)
me me me~~~skating(actually still headache-ing)
wiiii~~~MMU group who go SNS !!!!
............crazy pose~~~MMU haizz~~~hahahaha
as always la~~~tis is the 1st time i post the bonnet~~~hahahaha
rmb i said above~~~All 3 lucky draws were won by MMU skaters! Yahoo!
Seaw Wei, V, and Hao Ming
we end our skate journey by eating at mamak stall(fuuu~~~finally my breakfast+lunch+dinner+supper!!!!)

No comments: