29 September~~wat a different monday

yes~~~a raining monday~~~i was sleeping~~~but duno y i wake up at 10am like tis~~~juz like normal time la~~~den i open my msn at around 11am~~~chat wif some friends~~~ya~~ntg to do ma~~~chat chat chat~~~until 12noon like tis~~~baru noe tat i not yet bath~~~walao~~~so go bath~~~den hor~~~bilibala lor~~~ntg to do~~~go sleep again lor~~~~

den all thx to one of my housemate~~~he cook 1 maggie ayam plus pork meat above~~~due to i dam dam dam wanted to eat the pork~~~i 4get to take photo~~~after i finish the whole thing i onli think of taking the photo~~~but its toooo late~~~the food has gone into my stomach~~~hahaha
nvm lor~~~after eatin~~~lalala~~~take my CG book~~~study a while lor~~~since i hav ntg to do ma~~~xD~~~den hor~~~ply viwawa big 2.5~~~ply until 3pm like tis~~~pack go MMU~~~cybertracker-ing~~~~xD

need some anime to watch ler~~~~so go dl lor~~~dl until 5pm come bak room~~~do some stuff~~~den dreaming a while~~~roll in bed a while~~~wala~~~reach 8.30pm~~go makan wif cousin~~~den skate time~~~but today de skate~~~haizzz~~~plus me la~~~juz hav 5 ppl onli~~~xD

skate here skate there~~~den finish~~~left me, V, Su, Seaw Wei~~~4 ppl onli~~~so we din go old town but we go SK McD~~~xD~~~eat there~~~talk some crap there~~~den come bak home lor~~~xD

after tat~~~i m sittin here~~writting tis blog lor~~~sleep lor`~~~~xD when i go to find my cousin~~a cat run into the elavator wif me~~~xD
here~~~skate club laz day juz me n tis 4 ppl come nia lor~~~xD
me~~taken durin skate~~~xD
the skate i wear from the start until now~~i gona said bye to it when ben gets his new skate~~
walao~~~~McD !!! nice ma~~~xD

2 comments:

VHanded Cheepeng said...

55555555, last day so less people, all went back hometown liao...

Kirisame WeN said...

yalor~~~next time should set rules~~who din come belanja~~~xD