30 September~~a day i felt tat i m so useless !!!

after the laz skate event~~after i was send by home by Su n V~~~after i bath~~after i duno wat m i doin~~~I CANOT SLEEP !!!! SERIOUSLY I CANOT SLEEP !!! y?? bcuz my whole mind is full of the fun i hav in SEM 1~~~from the day i step in MMU~~orientation week~~start of SEM 1~~1st time skate~~submission day~~~END of everything~~~all the fun thing is all in my mind~~~n nw all i get is sien-ness~~~~
when i laying on my bed in the darkness(YES is afternoon d !!!! but to me i still feel it is darkness)~~~i think of my life here n my life in secondary~~i seriously cry~~YES !!! i din LIE !!! i seriously CRY !!!!! not bcuz i miss my life in secondary tat i can alwayz saw my parents, my little bro, my cute little figure models~~go out hanging out wif my friends(although in MMU oso can do tat frequently).....NO !!!! i cry bcuz i m thinking y?? y i so useless durin secondary where i can make my future brighter~~~
the place i ply around alot~~~my secondary sch~~`CLHS~~Chung Ling High School~~~to think of my past~~i was forcing myself to score high grade in Form 1, 2, 3 n 4~~~but after form 4~~after my hand broke~~after my recovering~~~after i was send to Group C~~~i become useless~~naughty~~lazy~~all the bad words u can think about la~~which i nearly cause my mother to fed up on me~~~my father nearly dun wan me as his son~~~n most importantly~~~my little bro who will make me as his idol~~~i will cuz him to bcome useless person when he grow up~~~
but i wake up~~~i wake up from my darkness form 5 dream in 4 JUNE~~~where is my birthday~~~is my dad who wake me up~~~fully respect to him !!!(although i alwayz respect him n look him as a target)~~~my dad tell me all bout his past on TAT day PERSONALLY !!!! where my mum oso duno bout it~~~on tat day onwards~~~my result changes~~~from alwayz grade C or D~~becoming grade A or B~~where all my friend was shock~~but is tooo late d~~~haizzz
and i still dissapoint my parents in SPM~~which i juz score 2 As in it~~too late liao too late liao~~~eh??? walao~~~!!!!! y m i talking bout my past??? o yes~~bcuz some of my friend duno wat m i in the past~~~MMU stuff no nid state liao gua~~~cuz the whole blog is all bout MMU life ler~~~xD
n yes~~~seriously the whole day i do ntg~~no study~~no plying games~~ntg ntg ntg !!! juz laying down on my bed~~looking at the ceiling~~~thinking of my past~~~
nw i juz hav to bare the 1 week study week(which i think is the "special raya break")~~~den go take the exam~~~den i will b setting bak to my penang home !!! meet my friends~~meet my family~~~most importantly~~~my little bro~~~xD

No comments: