21 September~~~T3 !!! my 1st T3 !!!

lalala~~~tis time i lagi cool ler~~~wana slp but canot slp~~~so no choice go do my stupiak DF lor~~~dodododo~~~walao 11am liao~~~so i kinda sleepy~~~so wana go have 1 minute slp den go hb find jj~~~but hor~~~jj sms me at 11.40++am said 1pm go hb meet~~which cause me din go slp~~hahaha~~~
so go bath liao hor~~~i wear 1 jeans n sport shoes go~~~cuz i duno wana wear wat to T3.....den hor~~~go jo hb~~~meet enson, my tai kor~~~he said no matter wat event of QN dun wear jeans~~~so i think of running bak to my room n change but it rains so nvm la~~~but after ah chai, oso my tai kor~~~come liao hor~~~fetch us to cyberia block C carpark~~~fuuuyoh !!!
i hurry rush bak to my room n change my pants n shoes~~~so wakakakaka~~~dim la~~~plus enson oso giv us the "ACT 48 GEN-X-TEAM" T-shirt~~~which i oso change n wear la~~~jahahaha~~~den we all start our journey to the QN T3 !!! YEAH~~~~
go there~~the hotel which i go 4 bp~~~but another room~~~n sit inside there~~~learn something la~~~learn wat ler??? learn how to invite people !!! learn how to sign up ppl !!!(well is not actually sign up people~~is think bout yourself~~~hahaha)~~n laz 1 is BELIEVE YOURSELF !!!!! fuuuyoh~~~the content is hard to explain in word(plus oso canot tooo detail bout the QN stuff la~~hahaha)
today~~~gd la~~~i arrived bak in my room 9pm~~~which i faster write tis blog~~~den go hav a nice slp~~~since tml i hav class~~~hahahaha~~~~about 1 day din slp~~~nw i plan to slp early~~~10pm slp until tml de 7am or 8am~~~hahahaha~~~
sooooo~~~ja ja~~~sayonara~~~ja ne~~selamat tinggal~~~bye bye~~~拜拜 !!!

No comments: