~~~an intro to "chris they all"~~~

okie okie~~~since the "special raya break" strikes n cause me hav ntg to do liao so i write tis post la~~~

"Y??" some will ask~~~it is bcuz i look my blog post all over again n saw i used "chris they all"~~tis 3 word dam alot~~so nw i think i will show the look of "chris they all"

HERE WE GO !!!

This is Part 1~~~The Kinda Normal 1~~~let me write out who is who(i scare u all cant c the word kinda blur)~~~above from left to right~~~Wei Heng, Winson, Chris, Hoyi and Zhi Han~~den below also from left to right are Kevin, Shek, Khai Wen(me), Zhe Ming and Jason~~~

This is Part 2~~~The Master(i think....xD)~~~from left to right~~~Ke Xi(Loo Hoe Hey)~~me(Cheng Khai Wen)~~~Hong Kai(Tan Hong Kai)~~~xD

here is the list of the name in "chris they all"

1)Chris

2)Kevin

3)Winson

4)Jason

5)Hong Kai

6)Ke Xi

7)Zhe Ming

8)Zhi Han

9)Wei Heng

10)Shek

11)ME la~~of cuz~~xD(special cuz join them de ma~~)

No comments: