My room~~~i juz love my room~~~~

Although i said is sien~~~but i reli love my room~~~cuz it hav my collection~~my comic~~my gin-san tat i hug "him" hug 4 almost 4 years liao~~~~hehehe~~~
i go home after i settle tat stupiak signing ptptn blablablabla~~~which cause me arrive HOME 12am SHARP !!! (of cuz not yet totally arrive at home is arrive at penang island)
~~the 1st thing i do is take a picture of my lovely room 1st~~
(but the table is already full of my assignment)

My dear room~~~i din c u 4 almost 5-6 week alrdy~~~
~~Later i open one of favourite drawer~~
WALA~~~a drawer full of comiczzz~~~
~~My collection~~ wiiii~~~i juz love watching them~~

another part of my collection~~~

blue eyes ultimate dragon~~strike freedom~~ichigo~~i miss u all alot~~

(c the "YA~HA~KHAI WEN's" thing~~inside the drawer is my secret~~hehe~~onli my gal gal n me can open[hehe....gal gal i dun hav yet so onli me can open tat drawer])

~~My Angry Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon~~ soli la~~i nid 2 study ma~~~hahaha~~dun angry ya~~~

~~GIN-SAN~~
wiiii~~~~i din bring u to MMU~~cuz nid 2 change myself liao~~~cant alwayz hug u~~~soliya~~~but once i come bak home~~i hug u~~hug until enuff~~~hahahaha

I stay at MMU de Cyberia de 12 floor de 1 small room~~no air-con~~no plushie to hug~~juz assignment putting in front of u~~~while u slp~~your hand fall down from bed~~u oso touch the assignment alrdy~~~

But in my room~~~waaaa~~~the assignment is put veri veri veri far from my bed~~~which i nid 2 climb out of my bed baru i can touch the assignment~~~ahahahhaha~~~

But 1 thing is my room din hav~~~the nite life which hav in MMU~~stay up late~~rushing assignment together wif friendzz~~~laugh together wif friendzz~~~tatz the thing missing in my room~~~

haizzz~~~tatz y the older people said all thing is not "ten all ten nice"(十全十美)~~~

~~~~~haizzzzz~~i gona leave u again soon~~my dear room~~~~~

No comments: