~~Wat a Trip Bak to Cyber~~

well~~as u noe~~the midterm break is finish~~but i come bak early~~since i not sure tat monday go class or not~~haizz~~

At around 9pm~~sunday nite~~i left all my lovely plushie, bed, pillow and collection plus comic~~n come bak to cyber~~as usual~~i will go my cousin/grandma's house~~n den at around 10pm my cousin's friend come n pick us up to go ply "DOTA" !!!

but at 12am i n my cousin will go on the bus~~which have nothing to do but sleep~~since i din slp at the evening~~i slp veri fast in the bus~~but cant slp well~~n my cousin~~na~~i duno wat is he doin~~mayb is sleep dead?? duno~~:P

den at around 5am or 6am~~my cousin's cyberjaya friend come to puduraya n pick us up~~n drive us to cyberjaya~~MMU la~~in the trip~~well seriously i fall a sleep~~but wake up veri quickly~~den once i arrive at my cyberjaya room~~lalala~~i CLEAN the whole room~~tat cuz me CLEAN until like afternoon(like 10am clean until 12pm)

den go makan makan with friends~~den~~we plan to go alamanda de~~but end up goin midvalley~~hahaha~~at midvalley~~walk here walk there nia lor~~~hahaha~~~ntg special lor~~

but here come the special part~~DINNER !!!~~~wakakaka~~~we eat pizza hut~~plus we oso buy 18 donuts~~lalala~~~believe it or not~~we finish 10 donuts~~left 8 balik MMU~~hahaha

after the midvalley trip bak to MMU~~~IT'S SKATE TIME !!! fuu fuu fuu~~~since my rib there is injured due to an accident~~lalala~~so i juz skate around n try to balance myself~~lalala~~n den the guard close the light early~~we oso end up "yam cha" early~~

but but but~~tis "yam cha" trip is not fun~~1 of our senior~~FALL n HIS FACE "SAYONARA"~~ouch~~haizz haizz haizz~~but we still have our "yam cha" time~~full of laugher as usual~~hahaha~~
den is the end of the day~~the whole day i DIN sleep at all~~walao~~hahaha~~juz keep on plyin, doin thingz~~so i juz feel like write finish tis post~~den go oink oink la

Here are some picture to show:~~18 donuts tat we buy n eat~~



~~the 1st 12 donuts in a large box~~





~~the 2nd box which contain 6 donuts~~

~Skate time(sittin on the floor de is me, studyin de is li xuan n our injured stuntman~~nas)~~

~~the senior tat fall down(tis picture show him is ok cuz NOT YET FALL)~~

Skate photo credit goes to ah ben~~cuz he "steal" my handphone which is my onli camera n take "HELL LOT OF PHOTO"~~~hahaha

u duno who is ben?? okie here is the picture of ben~~~

BEN(veri blur due to ben's unprofessional~~hahaha~~~jkjk)

No comments: