bak to study !!! HELL YEAH !!!

lolxz~~~i left my secondary school after form 5....after spm....nw i m bak to the school.....at 1st, i go there wearing a white school uniform....wif cargo pants XD....hair of cuz i wearing the wig cheryl boro me xD....
u noe wat...i juz wandering around the school for around 3 minutes...if not mistaken....i was catch by prefects(erm....2 form 4..n 3 form 5)....i was like wow !! wat did i do wrong ??
here is the rules i break: wear cargo pants instead of school pants, wearing sport shoes instead of white shoes, hair too long, wandering around school durin class-time n dun hav nametag...XD
so, they say they hav no choice but catch me to the displine room.....once i step inside the displine room....my displine teacher is like "WTF ?!?! wat's wrong wif u ??"...i juz smile n explain everything lor...(of cuz take off the wig n chat wif him lor)...the prefect was like "sir, he break the rules".....den they kena marah badly....cuz i alrdy is the ex-student aka alumi of CLHS d xD....
but still i kena marah la.....so i go change my uniform into black casual shirt lor....no choice ma....but still wearing the wig la....XD...den is my teacher's turn to shock....walao....i suddenly appear in form 6 classroom XD....of cuz my friends all oso "wow...u come bak d a ??"
too bad....i canot stay in the class for too long....so i folo 1 of my friend go lepak around penang (he got car ma xD)....we both lepak at gurney n queensbay.....lepak for wat?? actually i go find there is to find "Kuu" aka the crow tat stay in minami ikki's hair....but turns out FAIL EPICLY....cuz after my friend go bak home, i was wandering around the soft toys there.....n i kena interview by some school students....the question is "brother, u alrdy an adult....n as u say u not yet married, y ar u wandering around the soft toys??" i was like "ah ?? i m finding a bird plushie" the student look at me....all i can do is smile....hehehe~~~
okok...b4 goin to queensbay XD....me n my friend went bak to CLHS.....of cuz do some crazy stuff....n take photo....talent lor....haizz...duno wat to use d...XP c c c~~~the teacher oso dun care xD...*photo credit to zi yang*
me...in black uniform XD.....
jian qi....acting cool as alwayz....wif the wig !!!
class kelam kabut as usual when no teacher XD
in the end.....here~~to b honest la.....my lil bro is better den u guys man xD

No comments: