Waterfall day TwT

after a "long" wait....it's finally sem break !!! woooo~~~but wait !!! i got 2 assignment to do....wakakkaka~~~well....is like tis.....take photo of a waterfall n talent aka model photoshoot~~XD
well...since i went bak penang kinda EARLY....i miss all the fun in KL while my coursemate all go for waterfall photoshoot together....n i hav no choice to go penang punya lor.....mana tau~~~fuuyoh....the waterfall laz time my dad use to bring to....is CLOSED due to well.....too dangerous d....(wei..alot of murder n rape case there.....haizzzz)....so no choice lor.....but thx to my dear mami~~she kinda funny lor....here is the conversation:
me: haizz....penang no more waterfall meh ??
mami: got a....at youth park lor...go 1 but i think not as beautiful as u wan la
me: ah....nvm la....at least i hav a waterfall photo ma....
mami: ok lo...later i bring u there....
me: o...den i go ply PS 2 1st ya...
mami: go take your camera la !! we goin nw !!!
me: HARRR !??!?
so...go EARLY morning !!! is like 8am.....go youth park....ya the water fall i saw it...it reli...erm...not like the waterfall we use to ply XD.....take lor....den suddenly my lil bro shout "mami wat is tat"....my mami n me look at the direction my lil bro point....fuuuyoh !!! "monitor lizard" !!! xD
den i take photo la....i make it fast....cuz....there is alot of RED ants....u noe y ?? cuz my bro got ter-step on the NEST !! WALAO !!! ok....waterfall DONE~~next stop my secondary school, CLHS XD..... freaking red ants.....
hehe~~~it stay there for me to take photo....thx ya,mr.lizard ?
c the differents between the 2 waterfall ??? xD
i juz wish my lil bro is my talent !!! c tis photo is fully natural 1....i can him to pose...he juz do tis naturally xD...dam u che mat ban us for using children as talent !!!

No comments: