n yess.....after the gathering...

oya...b4 i sleep...i was talking on phone wif vivi ^^ (thx to the line...it kena cut half way)....so we continue wif sms...den she tell me tat she havin a high % tat she canot go to GACC cuz she got class on 15 august.....T^T

so..i kinda "force" myself to say..."nvm ^^ study is more important to parents nwadayz ^^".....in my heart...there is like thousands of blade stab my heart...."ARGH !?" but still nvm la...^^ if she canot go GACC....den i oso can meet her durin her holiday break ^^

anyway....i will do my best to make u come to every event in KL next year !!! wakakakaka~~~i m sooo evil now...XP....
i m blur rite now....all i can do is look up into the sky like minami ikki use to....i feel like find a real AT n go fly into the sky....or use it to go ipoh...grab u n fly into the sky together ^^ if u ar sad...u can cry in my hug.....but i will not let u noe tat i m crying too~~
the dream of sleeping like tis breaks~~~XD
i feel like wana kiss u....
let's fly together ok???
will u let me do it ???
or u do it your self ?? XP