after bon odori~~

wow wow wow !!?!?!?! i m freaking happy after bon odori.....not juz becuz i hav fun at bon odori wif all the cf forumers !!! i m more freaking happy cuz juz a couple minutes after bon odori officially end....i smsed my baby,vivi.....(all thx to u guys la...when she sms me..asking me "havin fun ano?" onli...keep on bully me say i throw her alone or watever la...so no time sms her bak...soliya vivi dear~~)
as i were saying...after a couple minutes later...i sms vivi....n chat bout bon odori.....suddenly i say i canot wait until CF to meet her....n she say she will try to find a way to come down kl...n go jalan jalan wif me (or so-called dating ^^ kyaa~~~)..actually i wana say ok 1...den suddenly think...august wor...GACC august le...15&16 august le....hm.....
so...i sms her bak telling her to go GACC....n both of us were like YA !!! go GACC meet lu....den she say if go GACC...stay where wor...at 1st i say go wif mig they all....den mamoru can help me take care of her.....den later i think of a better way (i think.....)....i ask my friend who willing to let us(me n some of my course-mates[chiko,choyuki they all]) stay at his melaka house....is there any space to put 1 more person in.....n he say can....
i was like WTF ?!?!? reli ke?? YATTA !!! den i sms vivi lu....nw onli left is her mum's stage onli....^^ her mum allow...den vivi is goin to GACC wif me...n stay wif me XP.....her trip to GACC is like tis....(agar agar onli la)....vivi come to cyberjaya n find me or mayb i call her to go bandar tasik selatan or kl sentral (nid to ask my friend)...den we all sit train to melaka n sit bus to my friend's house...tatz wat my friend tell me la.....wiiiii~~~i so freaking happy now !!!
oyeah~~~i plan d....GACC day 1 i gona do minami ikki...tag along wif taka...vivi gome ya i will do my best to b on your side ^^.....but day 2 vocaloid time~~~i will tag along wif taka n vivi.....cuz i gona do kagene rei....n hope ray can finish kagene rui's costume for vivi....den vivi can b my twins aka lovely sister(or lover?)^^ n oso taka's shadow(taka is kagamine len...tatz y)...XD once again~~~kagene rei n rui~~Rui is at 50% appear in GACC (hope she can appear)
click to enlarge the chat n c xD....other's i hav no space to do d =3
wakakaka~~~ikki's hair !!!
zombie mode XD
i wish my hair can b like tis....btw i m wear a wig (dam....taka say i m handsome in tis pic n call me to keep on wearing it....exspecially when i meet up wif my baby, vivi)
WIG credits goes to Cheryl...she is the 1 willing to boro me her AWSM wig !!!

No comments: