a weird day in MMU

at 2 july~~~when i was wandering in MMU for no reason (actually got...go submit my passing result to register to go beta lvl since i juz pass my supplementary test....if i fail...i will b in same class wif taka....lucky me xD)
i oso go attend class tat day....XD.....is boring day....so i went to consult my advisor for some reason i duno wat.....den b4 i go in the advisor's room...i notice my mizu wig n bu's nel wig is in my bag....so i take my mizu wig n wear den go into my advisor room....the 1st react of my advisor is....."khai wen wat happen to your hair ?? u look a professor more den me".....i was like "tis a fake hair !!" *take off my wig*.....XD
den i continue my wandering around the campus until i meet up wif chiko aka charlene n her gang.....who LOVE to CAMWHORE !!! so juz go lor.....there is a poster of a T-rex....i saw alot of the people pose like shock due to the T-rex is behind....den chiko oso pose the same....den it's time for me to suggest idea....i bring out my wig n ply wif it....xD....explain wif photo is niccer XD.... i 4get wat m i doin durin tis photo is taken~~~
alrite class....turn to page 96 n i gona teach bout T-rex *gorek T-rex's ear* ( i m professor Cloud Strife....CS=Cloud Strife)
the T-rex is angry n breath a green fire on me~~~
ARRGGHH~~~my face is burn~~~
but nvm...c'mon T-rex dear....Cloud will kiss u~~~






Dude~~~u gona hav nightmare if u saw tis picture.....although i alrdy done yaoi wif taka quite some photo...but tis is dam....yerrrr~~~















U ask for it~~~














*speechless*

No comments: