Daicon Day 2

photo continues~~~ my "special" name tag for daicon !!
haruhi summer version !! RM200++ dam !!!
my leader, me n my papa-san for daicon~~~
cloud: dun steal my g4cc lolipop or i will kill u !!!
hibiki n me aka crazy cloud
tatz y i say i m crazy cloud~~~
OMG ?!??!! akatsuki invade DAICON! !!
tobi is kinda scare ??
the other's hav go to destroy some stuff d xD
at changing room~~~camera dslr WAR !!!
thx to cikgu who took tis photo !!!
kiba n sakura?? emo??
yeah~~
OMG ?!?!?! dam freaking nice lor they cosplay !!!
kyon..y u make mikuru cry again ??
ignore my face...T^T i m so hyper when i can buy stuff !!
allan...i so hope to c him in his jack sparrow costume T^T
dragon ball !!! y is "ikki" look at me so evil??
BEAT !!!! majin buuu !!!!!omg !?!??!
fazri oso WTF ?!!?!?
cuz camina figure RM 5 each !!!!
yuki,haruki, n kyonko !!!
again~~~
wif the banner...chabu dam pro la..ppl make him laugh..he still can tahan until finish xD
erm....is tis yaoi ??
ending...dance party STARTO !!!
encore song...i think...bacchikoi~~ xD
CF cosplayer group photo XD
the gashapon figure i get...
hehe~~~full set d !!!
posing posing~~~
haha~~~my friend say tis pose veri nice~~~
back shot...i m sooo stalker~~
promoting GDC ??
i hope can get full set la...canot get the haruhi onli T^T

1 comment:

QuirkyLilPrincess said...

hahaha,my shot of GACC lollipop :p