"Happy" New year ??

after some syok sendiri photoshoot....some staying together....some hang out...some blablablabla event....it finally reaches 1 year....too bad my tis year punya new year is kinda weird new year~~
to be honest....i lazy to tell the full story...so those who noes the story....keep it to yourself la...XPPP but still we promise each other to 4gt bout tis d....so ya...i wont talk about it ANYMORE !!!
my new year....i start it wif ES 21 photoshoot....n den i send my girlfriend, vivi deardear bak to her hometown, teluk intan.....den at home....at nite....i was laughing like yagami iori while crying like simon lost kamina<---imagine yourself.....yupzz...i did tat for the whole nite....thx to taka, jin, ikki, mieko etc etc etc.......but still.....everything turns out ok~~~
cuz...the 2nd day....the problem is solve....finally we all put a full stop to it !!! phew....so ya...i regain myself....n continue as myself again ^^
let's be happy forever ya ^^ vivi-deardear ^^
a song from me to u, my dear vivi XPPP



muack muack.....happy new year~~~

1 comment: