Road to Cosplay 2010

2009 is my starting point of everything xPP...ya is the starting of all the fun i have until today ^^
2009 !!! my cosplay plan tat has been done n also haven't done XPP
my veri veri 1st cosplay plan: Minami Ikki From Air Gear
Mizumachi Kengo From Eyeshield 21
Fail/Phail Cloud Strife = =|||
Shingo Yabuki(the blue shirt wif spec punya dude) From KoF98.....the center 1 is the AWSM cosplayer from japan ^^
Kagene Rei From Vocaloid Fan-made (wif my girlfriend, Vivian who cosplay as Kagene Rui)
Inuzuka Kiba From Naruto Shippuden (not yet debut in a real ACG event)
Kagamine Len (Return to Zero Version) From Vocaloid 2 Fan made
Soul From Soul eater
Shirou From Fate Stay Night (not include the boobs)
Inuzuka Kiba (Gakuen Version) From Naruto Gakuen Fan-made
Grimmjow From Bleach
Rikku (Ritsu male version) From K-ON [not sure wana do it ano]
Kagamine Len [mayb gona do all version of him...as for Kagamine Rin..i will do my best to let my girlfriend join as my Rin ^^]
Tempted to do this version of Kagamine Len !!! [but money problem xPP]


Last But Not Least !!! THE FINAL ONE TAT I BE ALL MY FOCUS INTO TIS COSPLAY PLAN !!! SIMON FINAL BATTLE FORM FROM TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN !!!
2010 cosplay plan is on process XPPP.....so wait ya XPPP money problem stop all process.....
Lastly...^^
WHO THE HELL U THINK I AM !!!

No comments: