1st class...1st WTF moment XD

well...today or i rather say just now was my 1st class of my sem...it's call Design Process for Digital Media. The teacher is okok...i able to make myself stay awake but is truly a WTF moment just now. Why i say is a WTF moment ? Now i tell you.
Well...as usual...student come class....teacher come and start class = normal....but the lecturer suddenly say "i want to know my students more, so let have a ice-breaking time. Everyone tell me all about you and show me a video that you feel like is about yourself" So, everyone is like so gan chiong want to intro themself, i was like "want meh ? lazy la...faster finish then go makan, i wan balik rumah" so when is my turn, i went out and intro lo xD
WeN: Hi, my name is Cheng Khai Wen, 1081101572....
Lecturer: 108110 ?!
WeN: yes i m 108110...i delay my study
Lecturer: ok..continue...
WeN: i like japanese anime, or i rather say naruto or bleach or one piece, so that everyone will understand what is it. I like to cosplay too. Fyi, Cosplay is Costume Play...is you dress up as your favorite character and bring out their characteristic feeling out into real life.
Whole Class: ........ *Muka semacam*
WeN: Here is my video about myself.

Lecturer and Whole Class: OAO
Lecturer: OMG ?! What is that video ALL ABOUT ?!?!
WeN: the character inside the video is all Touhou Project Character...The Video is all about a person who always fighting and the person is strong but there is only one person that the person cant win....HERSELF as for me...MYSELF.
Lecturer: *stunned* You ARE insane !!!! I never met a student like this b4 !!!
WeN: hehe...so i end already...may i go back to my seat ?
Lecturer: yes u may....*stunned face looking at me*
After that, end class....the whole class is still
And I was like

No comments: