new journey of life

A "relaxing" sem break arrived, i went home to work...too bad i cant take photo while i work...my boss will get angry TT__TT anyway, there are some photos about me at penang =) but mostly is gundams xDDD
a lonely bird outside my house every morning i wake up OAO.
Actually i would like to say It's been a while since i come back to penang. 3 months i didnt go back due to university stuff happening. During at penang, is fun to be home but somehow some part of me is telling that i am in the prison of parents again....but who cares at least they are happy to see their son back home healthy.
At penang, most of my time i am working to gain money and i also do other stuff like online and accompany my beloved 1 =) I even become a temporary teacher for my little brother who is standard 3 and preparing for his exam when i was at home. My rusty PSX n PS2 i also went to re-new them by playing some old game =3 *Chrono Cross's CD burn half way...i ish sad TT___TT*
But the most funniest thing my mom ever did when i go back to penang is calling/forcing me to build the gundam she bought for my little brother. Well is not your ordinary gundam, is SD Gundam Zhao Yun and yes my akatsuki is still shiny gold...i was shocked since i borrow my little brother play with my akatsuki when i was in cyberjaya. Ok, cut the talking...photo time...anyway that's all folks ^^
Gundam Zhao Yun
Un-armored Zhao Yun
Full armor with horse mode
Being the battle !!
Shiny PikaPika Blink Blink Gold Akatsuki xDD
Although is an old gundam i have, but it looks like a new 1 to me xD
Last but not least, the ugly little me with izaya's hair style xDDD

No comments: