Props cleaning room day

whee...is around 2 more weeks until Comic Fiesta...time to rush props...and at the same time, my deardear, Vivian is coming to cyber on Thursday 2 December 2010 i ish soo happy ^^
so, as a man...messy room need to have the clean up right ?? so ya, i clean up my whole room and at the same time, i finish up 2 of my Comic Fiesta Props...^^ now left 3 more =) ntg much to say actually XDDD so....
Photo Time !!!
messy stuff is messy
after clear all my stuff out side the room
ya...it looks clean rite ?? actually is dirty
after cleaning everything, all stuff is put in back to the room
the floor and wall is clean...but i have too many stuff d so is still looks....haizz
our current living room which use to hang out at XDDD
the completed gungnir ^^
Sakuya's twins long blade

I ISH HAPPY NOW !!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY DEARDEAR-OUJO-SAMA TOMORROW ^^

No comments: