15 november~~SS-SNS !!!

well well well~~~it is juz a normal saturday where can rest until syok~~speaking of syok~~the MMU skate club almost all ppl gone syok sendiri~~~so we go for SNS called SS-SNS.....meanzz Syok Sendiri Saturday Night Skate~~~xD~~

a total of 10 syok sendiri skaters from MMU go for tis event~~lolxz~~well is kinda fun~~~as for me~~try out my new skate~~but due to the wheel is loose~~i get myself bang on the wall of sand ?!?! lolxz~~ya i seriously bang due to my skate is unable to control~~:P

ya~~we skate around, make fun, ply train, try new stuff n of cuz posing for photograph~~`XD~~~
the straaaaaaight road of putrajaya~~~
a frog?? katak??
Seaw Wei~~~lalalala~~~the onli gal who come~~xD
double S~~SU n SAM~~~lolxz
can said tis group photo is the most crazy skaters~~wong kok, eng soon, ben, me n V
eng soon n seaw wei high liao~~~
eng soon come n let me n su high oso~~~
ben n wong kok high oso~~~
since every1 is high~~we ply train~~nice colour tooo~~~
old n new~~XD
ben start emo~~duno y~~

hao ming piss off~~~"wat u wan,assh**e !!!"~~~XD
me, ben n wong kok starts emo oso~~~haizz......
but~~~tatz......ALL FAKE 1!!!! YEAH !!!!

after we skate~~~the putrajaya turn like tis~~~(walao~~jkjk onli)

No comments: