A Day of A Teacher

woohoo, finally i come back to Penang after erm...4 months staying in cyberjaya? (if not mistaken). Anyway, i come back to Penang at Thursday night, so i have nothing to say about Thursday.

But as for Friday is quite a fun day actually. The very last day for all the school student because of Chinese New Year become the very first time i officially become a substitute teacher in one of the primary school. Somehow, i am very out of place. XDDD

I am an art class substitute teacher, and i teach 3 classes. 3 classes, 3 different students. But still is a fun day to went through. I learned a lot when being a teacher there, teacher aren't bad actually. They are force to be bad just to make sure we(future generation) are on the correct path. Some teacher complaining about how guilty they are in the office.

I somehow feel bad for the teacher i disrespect last time during my school day, I feel like want to rewind time and just to say sorry to them. But past is the past, so i have no choice but to continue it. XD

Primary School student...they are freaking pure !!! when they request for something, they looks so freaking cute and even u want to say "no" also very hard. Their "PIKAPIKA EYES" is soooo freaking arghhhh....==|||

Anyway, i feel like i am a brother to my student instead of teacher, because most of them call me brother instead of teacher. I still want to try being a substitute teacher if i got the chance. ^^
This photo shows kind of the situation i meet when i am at school =)

No comments: