Trying lives goes on without you...

I am basically a single right now. But hey, I am the infamous WeN, so I am positively ok right now, i hope her will be ok also. Actually want to thanks those who i annoyed or shocked them with the FB relationship status changed recently, you guys actually make me very busy talking random stuff that is totally unrelated to that relationship status.
Thanks to those who i talk to for making me feel better, cheering me up, prevent me from doing stupid stuff like become orang gila. Most thanks still goes to Chiko, Randy and Hadi. You three are the most random talker i even talk to. From a study talking can went to toilet talking. XDD
I also not sure this time break-up is which side who ask for the break. I think i am the one who ask for it. On 13 May 2009 18:19, i fall in love with her because she looks cute in her photos and after that, i fall more deeper because she is really cute and kind in real life. The way she lives suits the requirement for my ideal girl. So, i being to love her more and more, at the same time, i is confuse too because she keep on acting cold but still love me.
To be honest, my heart still hurts.
We break and get back together twice already. so, at this third time, on our 1 year and 8 months anniversary of our relationship, 13 January 2011 15:26, we both break once again. This time, i think i already shut my love up already. I still love her, I love her very much, I want to be at her side, still but I willing to let her go, and go on to have her own life. For now, I can just hope that she can be more happy then before. I vowed to myself, I will still help her if she is in trouble. No matter how deep-shit is the trouble, I will still go help her out.
No matter how bad is your crime is, will still help you with all my pride.
Thank you for all the things you done for me, being there for me, letting me know the feeling of being love and loving me, giving me the experiences and memories that i never have before and Thank you for everything in this relationship.
From now on, I going to go on with my life without you (even though i wish i can able to hold your hands until we kawen and become old together.) but I will go on with a smile, the smile that always able to make you happy. I will not forget the smile you teach.
I will begin my journey once again with the smile you teach. =)
Thanks for everything.
I will continue loving you until I found a new love which can replace you but I don't think it will happen soon or maybe I will just be alone until I die. But, I just want you to know that my love towards you will never changed, just I need time to accept this heart-broken break and let my heart to recover to it's fully, only I can accept your newly born love or future new love.
I ish on my way to a crazy journey, will you follow me ? It's all up to you. ^^

No comments: