The very 1st 2011 post for my deardear ^^

from a fellow spammer into a very lovey dovey couple, people will always like "what !!! that's impossible !!" well, i am always the person who make impossible to possible.
YES, like what i say, i currently having a girlfriend via i found online, at a forum and yes i fall in love with her deeply. I am happy that i have the courage to tell you that i want to be with you. And ya, the 1st few months and the event within those months, i really feel that i very awkward when facing you.
Which lead you to have a tough time to decide your life path, on this very same date, we both hurt our hearts together. I will make sure it wont happen again anymore. More like i wont like it happen again.
Slowly, day by day, we both gain more and more courage, i visited your house, you visited my house. Both of our parents likes each of us. When i invite you to my house during CNY, I am very happy cause i can celebrate this legendary event together with you which makes it special for me.
I know sometimes you hate my soft-hearten, weak-looking habit which always make people call me as an uke. But, I am born like this, I willing to change myself into a seme and yes i successfully change myself to have a seme side just it wont appear that much.
We went pass alot of events, like laugh together, do crazy stuff together, photo-shoot together and also gaduh towards each other. But hey, they are all my memories together with you, i treasure it in the deep of my heart. This makes me sometimes will go to your Facebook and view your photos or open up my phone or laptop just to view your photos. I know i sounds like a despo right now but ya this show how much i miss you.
Actually the 1st song in my playlist of 2011 is Priere...i actually cry when i listen to it because i miss you very much, just like how Remilia miss Sakuya. And the 2nd song is Gemini which basically kinda show our love life. ^^

I LOVE YOU, DEAR ^^

No comments: