hardworking WeN is rare XDDD

Well, after we form a group Buffllamas, Chiko,Aya and Angie, three of the top artist in the group encourage me to improve my drawing, and there is go, everyday draw one drawing and ink it up with colours and backgrounds ^^

Starting, my only problem is line and hand shaking....then after a while, my tablet die on me, which makes me to go into using mouse to draw my drawing, and of cuz the result doesn't looks like what I expected...QAQ....but thx to Chiko, she help me on searching for tutorials on how to get a smoother line and inking/colouring.

Then now-a-days when I free, I found myself surfing youtube for Paint Tool SAI speed-painting videos. Looking at how they draw and settings but one thing is....they are all fast-forwarded so need to like re-watch 3 or 4 times, just to see the settings and the tech ^^

But still come to the most important one is still PRACTICE YOURSELF which I rarely did xDDD but now-a-days I kinda found myself keep on drawing, exploring the Paint Tool SAI and getting more critics from others, asking for SOS etc etc.

Which is I rarely did...the only time i will do this is when assignment...i mean last time xDD. ok, well that's all i can say, I will show some of my drawing that I did, but is still in a very noob stage QAQ
This one is half way drawing, my tablet die...
Then this "marisa" is using mouse to modify the lines to be more smoother ^^
A picture which i use almost all the tools to test out =D
My recent complete drawing of my waifu, Kirisame Marisa XPPP all done by using mouse and the "curve tool" ^^

Will upload the complete ver. once i am done =)

No comments: