Starting to draw back =)

After a long hiatus from syok sendiri drawing, I have start to draw stuff back not just for assignment and also myself. What makes it nicer is I now officially joining my gang and form a doujin group which last time was a far away dream for me. XDDD

Hehehe~~So, our group consist of Chiko Boss, Ran Manbitch, Ayayayaya, Hadi The Buffllama, Angie/Choyuki The Cashier and your truly WeN The Baka.....And our group name is not other then calling it Buffllamas xDDD


Ya, as you can see, even I am grouping up with some awesome artist, but still I actually have no confidence to myself. But, I will still try out. =D

Here are some pictures that I draw. =)
The Scarlet Devil Mansion Badges Design. =)
This is the Team Immortal (Kaguya and Mokou) Bookmark.
Chibi PC98 Marisa...will re-draw and re-paint for this. ^^
Sanae Kochiya. Don't know should use this as a bookmark also or not. XPP

Will continue drawing and improve ^^

1 comment:

ayachan said...

u have potential to draw better in the future since i can see u have the basic of drawing ^^
dont worry,keep on practice and soon u will get ur own style of drawing.