Weird feeling.....hm.....stupid dream ==|||

Well, since my school just reopen today, i got a very weird feeling...a feeling that i use to have but gone for quite some time already....if i say like this, people sure say "must be missing your ex and envy that boy", i 100% can tell you that the answer is "NOT THAT PROBLEM ANYMORE !!!"

But, is true the feeling is there, but i already give up my hope, and my heart already seal up and recover fully, you can ask taka and riza they both saw the reborn hyperactive WeN =D so, ya i not sure about how come this feeling is inside my heart.
Wait!! I don't really get it, but my heart aches when my friends are not around!!

Somehow, ya....Although I look fearless to anything, but to be honest, my biggest fear is being alone....without anyone who i care.....I never want to go back to the old self when I am still immature.
I am a dark person who don't give a damn to other people when I was a kid.

I was once a hikikomori who likes to shut myself in the house and all I think is for myself, I am freaking selfish when I am at my 7 to 12 years old. All I think is myself and i don't give a damn to others. I am a very dark person, who only believe myself and never wanted to be friends with other people...I am always playing my toys myself. Teamwork ?? I never believe it until.....

This incident happen, I actually got into a fight without know what reason (maybe is just people picking on me for being arrogant and unsociable). Of cause that time, I wasn't able to fight myself out from 15 people who gang up on me. Thanks to one of my classmate which is my very 1st friend in my life. He helped me...although I did to her was ignore his request of help when he needs me before this incident happen.
After all the beating, all I can do is smile to him who helped me get out of this mess by calling the teachers.

Besides for him to be my 1st friend, he is also the 1st one to see me smile like an normal innocent kid does. He actually helps me to be a sociable person and become who I am today. Well to bad for me, I also don't know where the hell he is now. Really need to say thank you to him anyway. If not because of him, I think I will be somewhere in my room playing my own games now and not writing this blog post. xDDD

Although the weird feeling is still with me, but for now, I know I have a bunch of friends that I can trust alot is with me. Will try to get rid of this stupid weird feeling asap......

So, no worries, no more EMO WeN(another name of tat persona is KAI) will appear, only the hyper baka WeN will appear =D
CHEESSSHHH~~~~Smile everyday =D


Enjoy the sad song I love to listen =)

No comments: