Random Dating day XDD

On 16 Feb, actually I have not thing to do at Cyberjaya, then suddenly my brother, Xajin called me and offer me to go find my girlfriend, Rain at Ampang. So, yeah Xajin come up to Cyberjaya and brought me to Ampang.

Along the way, we got lost abit n thanks to my stupidity in directions, we get even more lost then have to call Rain for SOS. Lucky for us, we are lost not far from her house. Then we reach d, pick her up then we went to the nearby cafe, MOMO cafe there to have supper and then we play a new board game that Xajin bought.

I lose in that game badly XD well, is a very nice board game, all depends on luck and ALOT of thinking XDD after we finish the board game, Xajin send me n Rain back to her house. At her house, we hangout at her brother's room, which is the place where i have to sleep for the night.

We watch, talk, msn, play until have nothing to play, so we went on to play "pull the bulu". So, Rain and her brother use duct tape and tape it on my leg and pull it until one point, the tape doesn't pull off my leg hair anymore, then we stop and went to bed.

Then the next morning, I was woke up by Rain and her dogs (sowiie for being a sleepy-head, biii><), we went to KLCC on the 17 Feb. 1st, Rain wants to do survey for her assignment and 2nd is we want to go kinokuniya to use our RM 200 book voucher to buy books. So, after reaching at KLCC, we went for breakfast and Rain meet her friend there too. So, we went to kinokuniya and buy books. After buying, we went to survey around, walk walk around and having fun abit =D

Then when almost 6pm, we went depart from KLCC and i sended Rain and her brother to Cempaka Station and wait until they both get up the bus then only I went back to cyberjaya.

It's was a very very happy day ^^ although i not being myself (the hyperactive side), but i m truly happy that i am able to go for a date together with my girlfriend. ^^

Next time, I will be as myself when go dating with you ya, biii ^^
my drawing during valentine day ^^
sorry bii, during valentine day, i unable to be with you. But 16 and 17 i hope it can replace valentine day =) muacks, i love you, Rain ^^

No comments: