18 April~~Yui Huan's birthday round 1

actually all start from we go for a talk bout how to manage our relationship.....den it ends at 10pm...n Yui Huan's birthday is 19 April....so we all agree to help him celebrate !!! N our place to celebrate is NEWAY kara-ok center !!! we arrive at Neway n start to sing at 11pm until the next morning 3am XD~~~

ok~~i cut the talking...it's picture time XD....picture talks a thousand words rite??? tis shot is taken by me....looks like i m a reporter taking photo(so scandalous) xD
my senior's HP n starbuck's coffee xD
my senior...juz cant stop posing for camwhore XD
b4 presentation.......yui huan(as speaker) n me....wat m i doing a???
after the talk.....WE GONE CRAZY !!! Ken(white shirt) me (center) n yui huan (right 1)
me, my senior(JJ) n yui huan....we looks like male school ver. S.H.E XD
n here is the formal ver. "4 song kingz aka 四大天王"
b4 the time ends....n leaving....we test shot...wow i look like the king XD(center)
after the test shot.....group photo....i look cool in tis pic.....i think......
o...there is sumthing down there......^^























Mizumachi Kengo's soul is within my body!!!!

2 comments:

J Generation said...

wowow~~
all my personal copyright photoshoting also kena steal..
T.T sob sob sob....

Kirisame WeN said...

lolxz XD